There are two ways of closing a deal;
Informal Tips of Closing Deals
- Greet and compliment your client (Customer friendliness): Even though you are participating in a business transaction, there’s nothing wrong with befriending the person you will be selling to.
- Solve the client’s problem: Learn to solve a client’s problem irrespective of the client’s personality. It’s a great tool to getting their consent towards your product. For example, you can attend any social function of your prospective client that will make them happy; you could also offer a ride towards their direction.
- Qualify their needs: Spend as long as necessary qualifying a customer so that you sell them what they need.
- Recommend the right product or service: Be sure to offer as many relevant products or services that you have to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Listen and watch for buying signals from your customer: Buying signals can be both verbal and non-verbal. Questions like, “How may this benefit me?”
Close the sale. Once you observe buying signals, stop selling and close the sale. A common mistake that can lose a sale is to continue to sell and offer products/services after the customer has already indicated that they are willing to make the purchase.
Formal Tips of Closing Deals
Closing of deals: there are four processes you will necessitate before closing any deal with any cooperate organization, they are listed as follows:
- Lead generation: process of stimulating and capturing interest of a client in a product or service for the purpose of developing sales pipeline.
- Meeting/ Presentation: “Always note that it is important to fix a meeting with cooperate organization”. Presentation skills are critical to producing an engaging and interesting teleseminar that gets people to show up and to want more.
- Proposal stage: “Also know that after your presentation, a proposal is of necessity, it depicts your pricing and opens room for negotiation”. The proposed client needs to be excited about what he/she sees in your capabilities, including the value for money aspect of what you are offering.
- Negotiation stage: it is the process of Bargaining (give and take) process between two or more parties (each with its own aims, needs, and viewpoints) seeking to discover a common ground and reach an agreement to settle a matter of mutual concern or resolve a conflict.
- Smiles: Buy this I mean you will be smiling home with a cheque, draft, e- transfer or any
Mode of payment made to your companies account.